Chile is an outstanding location for MassMin2020. As the country with the largest underground mines in the world in terms of production and size as well as the largest open pit mine in the world, Chile has broad experience in all things related to mining.
MassMin2020 promises to be a world class conference that will provide a platform for the mining industry around the globe to focus on the future of massive mining methods.
• Caving mechanics
• Mine planning and design
• Mine development (Tunneling)
• Material handling systems
• Center integrated of operation
• Digital data & instrumentation
• Big data
• Automation of unit mine operations
• Automation and digital transformation of open pit mining
• Trends in mineral handling systems
• Transition and interaction between open pit and underground mining
• Projects/Case studies